WHAT SETS RUDSETI APART
* Training programmes are aligned with Common Norms Notification and National Skill Qualification Framework
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
FICCI Award for
for the year 1998-99
National level SIDBI Award
for distinguished service to the
MSME Sector for the year 2010-11.
Rajyotsava Award for
Social Service for the year 2006-07
CONTRIBUTION TO THE NATION
- Established in 1982 and continuing to serve the Nation
- Promoting rural entrepreneurship.
- Employment generation in rural areas
- Creating awareness on self employment
- Confidence building in rural youth
- Empowerment of women
- Promotion of manufacturing and service sector
- Building human capital
- Resource utilization & capital buildup
- Demystification of technology
- The youths who have started Micro Enterprises are earning in the range of ~5000 to ~30000 per month. In good number of cases, the earning has crossed ~50,000 per month.
- Employment generation by settled trainees in the range of 1 - 50 persons.
- The efforts of RUDSETI helped in scaling down the pressure on urban areas and contributed to the national wealth to the tune of ~300 Crores per annum at an average earning of ~5000 per month per successful trainees.