- Received FICCI award for Rural Development for the year 1998-99.
- Received National level SIDBI Award for the distinguished service to the MSME Sector for the year 2010-11.
- Received Suvarna Karnataka Rajyotsava award for Social Service for the year 2006-07.
- Recognizing the efforts of RUDSETI in Rural Entrepreneurship Development, Ministry of Rural Development has taken Executive Director, RUDSETI as member in Central Level Coordination Committee meeting on SGSY (CLCC), National Council for Strengthening of Self Help Group Movement, Committee on Credit related Issues under SGSY and other national level committees.
- RUDSETI trained women entrepreneurs have excelled by winning “National Awards” instituted by IMM – NABARD consistently.
- Sri K. C. Amin, past trainee of our RUDSETI Brahmavar and Smt Doretta Cristabela, past trainee of our RUDSETI Bangalore received Citi Bank Best Entrepreneur award for the years 2007-08 and 2008-09 respectively.
- Sri Prakash Dasanur, past trainee of RUDSETI, Dharwad has bagged prestigious Bharti Entrepreneur of the Year Award – 2008 instituted by EDII, Ahmedabad.
FICCI award for Rural Development for the year 1998-99
Suvarna Karnataka Rajyotsava award for Social Service during 2006-07
Received National level SIDBI Award for the year 2010-11
Sri Prakash Dasanur, past trainee of RUDSETI, Dharwad bagged prestigious Bharti Entrepreneur of the Year Award – 2008 instituted by EDII, Ahmedabad
Sri K. C. Amin, past trainee of our RUDSETI Brahmavar received Citi Bank Best Entrepreneur award for
Smt Doretta Cristabela, past trainee of our RUDSETI Bangalore received Citi Bank Best Entrepreneur award for 2008-09
Sri Indra Mohan Singh, a past trainee of Hajipur Institute receiving “Innovative Farmer” Award from Sri Nitish Kumar, Chief Minister of Bihar for his outstanding achievement in Mushroom products innovation
Smt Rukmini Chandran, a past trainee of Mysuru Institute receiving “International Achievers Award for Adventure Sports and Social Work” from Hon’ble Sri Korn Dabbaransi, Former Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand for her contribution to International Integration and World Peace through adventure sports.
Sri Shyam Prasad, a past trainee of Brahmavar Institute receiving “Best Agriculturist” Award from Sri Prithviraj Chauhan, Chief Minister of Maharashtra for his outstanding achievement in the field of tissue culture.
“Women Empowerment Award” (Mahila Saadhikaratha Puraskar) to RUDSETI,
Ananthapuramu for its invaluable contribution in imparting self-employment
oriented training programmes to women. Smt Preethala Sujatha, Minister For
Department of Women Development and Child Welfare, Govt. of andra Pradesh
and Smt Kimidi Mrunalini, Minister for Rural Development, Govt. of Andhra
Pradesh Presented award to Sri M Janardhan, Director of the Institute
Sri A. K. Singh, Director, RUDSETI, Ghaziabad receiving Bhartiya Vikas Ratan Award on behalf
of RUDSETI in recognition of good work done to the society at large and unemployed youth in particular
Sri K. N. Janardhana, ED, RUDSETI, CS, Ujire receiving
Dr. K. Shivaram Karanth Sadbhavana Award for his outstanding services in the
field of Rural Development
In recognition of good work done to the society in the field of Handicraft, Sri G. Venkatesh, past trainee of RUDSETI, Brahmavar has been awarded with Kannada Rajyotsava Award of 2008 by Dr. V. S. Acharya, Hon’ble Home Minister, Government of Karnataka, Bangalore
n recognition of good work done by our Jalandhar institute, Sri Sucha Singh Langha, Hon’ble Minister for Agriculture, Government of Punjab, honoured Sri Amarjit Singh Chhina, Director of our RUDSETI, Jalandhar